Last Updated: January 25, 2017
- GENERAL AND DEFINITIONS
“Client” means a legal entity seeking information about a certain industry, market or similar.
“Professional” means a legal entity with expert knowledge in an industry, market or similar.
“Services” means the services that Previro offers its users on the Website, including Previro Insights.
“Website” means website and the platform for managing projects and scheduling interviews as offered by Previro, currently provided on www.previro.com.
Clients and Professionals are collectively referred to as “Users” or “you”.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- When you click [“Agree”] during the registration process for an account, either as a Client or as a Professional, you agree to these Terms. Previro reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time in its sole discretion, and will notify you of any adverse changes 30 days in advance of such changes taking effect, by email and by posting the updated Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website or Services after notification of any changes to the Terms constitutes your agreement to the updated Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms or any updated version of the Terms, you may not use the Website or the Services.
- THE SERVICES
- The purpose of the Website is solely to facilitate the connection and interaction (e.g. interviews) between Clients and Professionals. The interviews or other forms of information sharing are provided by the Professionals and not Previro.
- By using the Website and the Services as a Client, you can create a new project, search for and schedule interactions with Professionals. As a Professional, you can review projects and manage interactions.
- Previro merely provides the Website for project managing and interactions. Previro does not take part in the interaction between Professionals and Clients. However, Previro offers a service called Previro Insights where Previro will carry out the information collection on behalf of the Client and by interacting with the Professional. Specific terms apply when using Previro Insights.
- In order to use the Services, an account with Previro is required.
- PREVIRO WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES. FURTHER, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO HOLD PREVIRO HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY OR DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER USER OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS OF SERVICE
- When using the Services, either as a Client or as a Professional, additional terms (“Additional Terms”) will apply. You must accept the Additional Terms in order to fully use the Services. If there is any contradiction between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall take precedence. For example, as a Client you are required to agree to Additional Terms before you can engage with Professionals from our network.
- The Website is provided free of charge. However, the Additional Terms cover fee-based Services.
- TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
- You may at any time terminate your use of the Website and close your account with Previro. These Terms will apply until your account has been closed. As a consequence of your termination, Previro will delete all specific information that can be attributed to you (although for your convenience, information regarding your wish not to partake in any further interactions may be kept). To close your account, contact Previro at email@example.com.
- Previro reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to terminate your account and your ability to use the Website and the Services, without liability for any damages this may cause you.
- Previro’s Website and Services are only available to inpiduals 18 years or older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By setting up a user account, you confirm that you are 18 years old or older and that you are allowed to enter into legally bunding contacts. Previro disclaims any liability related to the use of the Website or the Services by anyone creating an account in breach of the above.
- Previro is not responsible for Client’s or Professional’s processing of personal data that you have provided them with, and consequently disclaims all liability in this regard.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You may use the Website and the Services only for such purposes that are permitted by applicable law or regulation. You undertake to comply with Previro’s from time to time applicable guidelines (e.g. guideline for invoicing) and these Terms. You may not use the Website in a way that causes Previro or other third party harm. If you become aware of the Website being used in violation of these provisions, please inform Previro.
- You may not authorize a third party to use your account and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password to your account.
- You agree not to communicate or publish information that infringes or violates someone else’s right (including but not limited to copyright, trademark right or other intellectual property right or trade secret), information that may violate the integrity of, intimidate or offend another person, or information that may challenge criminal actions or contain material not permitted by applicable law or regulation. You may not use any part of the Website or the Services, or information obtained through the Website or the Services, to send unwanted bulk mail or unrequested marketing e-mails or conduct an automated process service.
- You are responsible for providing accurate, current, and complete information in connection with your registration and use of the Website or Services. In relation to Previro you are solely responsible for all information communicated or transmitted through the Website and the Services.
- You may not use the Website or the Services to recruit, solicit, or contact Professionals for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with Previro.
- You may not copy the contents of the Website or the Services, including but not limited to any of the records or profiles of Professionals and other users, and you are prohibited from using any technology, method or scheme to reproduce or mirror all or any portion of the contents of the Website or the Services, nor utilize any other technology, or automated code of any kind, to copy, reproduce or download the contents of the Website or the Services.
- The service marks and trademarks “Previro” and the Previro logo are marks owned by Previro. Except as may be otherwise indicated, any other trademarks, service marks, logos and/or trade names appearing on the Website or in the Services are the properties of their respective owners. You acknowledge the rights of Previro and the respective third parties in those marks and that you may not copy or use any of these marks, logos or trade names without the prior written permission of the owner.
- NO WARRANTY
- INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, INFORMATION, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE ALL PROVIDED "AS IS".
- PREVIRO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, THROUGH THE SERVICES OR BY THE PROFESSIONALS.
- PREVIRO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, SAFE, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOU AGREE THAT PREVIRO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARMS, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES.
- YOU AGREE THAT PREVIRO’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN RELATION TO YOU NEVER CAN EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD PREVIRO HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, EXPENSES, OR DEMANDS OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS.
- You agree that we may communicate with you using the e-mail address you entered when creating an account on the Website or by providing information to you through the Website or the Services regarding these Terms, the Website, the Services or customer service matters, or any other matter related to your use of the Website or the Services. You agree to make sure that the e-mail address you have registered with Previro is accurate.
- The failure of Previro to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and remain enforceable between the parties.
- Except as explicitly stated in these Terms, the contents of these Terms shall supersede all previous written or oral commitments and undertakings.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and be governed by the laws of Sweden, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules for Expedited Arbitrations of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. The seat of arbitration shall be Stockholm, Sweden. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English unless both parties agree to the Swedish language.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at:
Saltmätargatan 19 A
113 59 Stockholm